- EXAMINATIONS AND PROMOTIONS
1) A duly signed Admit Card should be obtained by every student well in advance and should be brought along every day during examination.
2) The Admit Card should be signed by all the Subject Teachers, Treasurer, Librarian, Class Teacher (Lab In-charges for the Classes IX to XII) and, finally, the Principal.
3) No student shall remain absent from the examinations or tests, except when prevented by reasons of ill-health in which case a medical
certificate also shall be produced along with a separate application from the parent.
4) In any case, the school guarantees no alternative provision for students who absent themselves from any examination.
5) Any student found attempting to use unfair means in any examination will be given ‘zero’ marks in that paper and/or any other punishment, even dismissal. Any kind of talking, making gestures, changing seats or use of any chits will be treated as attempting to use unfair means and will invite disciplinary action.
6) Willful breach of any regulations during the conduct of examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination room, or if discovered subsequently, cancellation of the papers.
1) The final assessment of a student for promotion will be decided on the basis of the final annual report of the pupil.
2) Absence from examinations shall be entirely the responsibility of the students and parents. No re-examination will be conducted. As per the CBSE regulation, Passing Mark is 33% (Grade ‘D’) in each subject.
3) In cases of any doubt regarding promotion, the decision of the Principal is final.
4) For subjects having practicals, passing in both theory and practical separately is compulsory.
5) Students who fail in more than to subjects it will have to repeat the year. Others who are very weak in academics will also be advised to repeat the year
6) Those who wish to apply for revaluation of their answer sheets may do so by paying the stipulated fee.